Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Lily at Home

I love spending time over at Heathers house with Lily and Heather. As Wade calls it I am "Lily Looking". I love to cuddle her, hear her sweet baby noises, change her diaper, put on new baby clothes, look into her eyes and just snuggle her and tell her I love her. I tell her how lucky she is to have her Mommy take such loving, patient care of her. She has so many people that love her. She is truly a "little pink bundle of joy".

She loves to stretch and stretch......
Just starting the many years of cute cute hair-dos.....

Washing her long blonde locks ......
I love my little Lily!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

YAY!!!! Lily update. She's so lucky to have all of you around.

Heather Davis said...

mom!! so cute!! you really are the best grandma and lily is so lucky to have YOU in her life!! thanks for all your help... you are a life saver. i love you!!